Sandusky County Agricultural Society
Our 22 directors are elected by the members to plan the county fair and manage the activities, buildings and grounds year-round. These directors are unpaid volunteers and serve staggered 3-year terms.
The Historical Barn was constructed in 1884, shortly after the Agricultural Society purchased the property for the county fair. It is one of three original structures remaining on the fairgrounds.